What might a Multi day tour look like ?
- As with all our tours, these are provided to suit your personal needs and requirements. The following has been popular in the past and provides a comprehensive Highlands Experience although naturally you will have your own requirements and naturally we are entirely flexible to your needs at Highland Excursions
- Day 1 - Collection from Central area of Scotland, travel North via the A9 probably the most beautiful trunk route to be found anywhere, considering stops at BlaIr Castle, Queens View, House of Bruar Quality Shopping Outlet, Newtonmore Folk Museum and arrival at your accommodation destination in or around Inverness.
- Day 2 - Collection from accommodation and spend the day touring local attractions including Cawdor Castle, Clava Cairns, Culloden Battlefield, Loch Ness, Urquhart Castle and Beauly Priory.
- Day 3 - Collection from accommodation and travel to the Speyside area and tour/visit world famous distilleries like Macallan, Glenfiddich, Glenlivet, Glenfarclas, Cardhu and more
- Day 4 - Collection from accommodation and travel to the Isle of Skye visiting Eilean Donan Castle, and your chosen attractions on the Island.
- Day 5 - Collection from accommodation and travel North of Inverness visiting Struie Viewpoint, Shin Falls Waterfall and Salmon Leap , Dunrobin Castle and Falconry, Loch Fleet World Heritage Site, Dornoch and more.
- Day 6 - Collection from accomodation and travel South to the Central Scotland this time taking a route which takes in Fort Augustus, Fort William, Glencoe, The Trossachs and Stirling, considering a visit to Stirling Castle.